El Domingo, 1 de Mayo de 2005 05:12, Randy McMurchy escribi�:

> Hey, no sweat. I only commented because I felt it was something that
> should be fixed when you get the chance. It is a presentation thing
> that takes a back seat to the actual instructions. 

Actually I'm fixing some issues in files allready retagged when I catch them 
tagging a new one, but missed the titles issue in the first ones. I agree you 
notice it and report the problem.

> You're doing a great job and is appreciated by me, and probably
> everyone else as well. Keep up the great work.

Thanks.

> One other thing you may consider doing while you're touching all
> the package instructions. For commands such as cp, install, ln, chmod,
> chown, etc., that can utilize the -v parameter to verbosely display
> what the command does, could you add this -v parameter to the
> commands?

I could try to do that also.

But remember that I'm not splitting the installation commands between 
unpriviledged user and root user due the lack of time to test it and to 
review the instaled files permisions.


-- 
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS n�2886:       http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
LFS en castellano: http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es http://www.lfs-es.com
TLDP-ES:                           http://es.tldp.org
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to