Randy McMurchy wrote these words on 08/29/05 18:22 CST:

> It would be neat to standardize on a bootscript directory (I use
> ../BLFS_Bootscripts) and place that command in there and then
> cd/$SOURCEDIR after the bootscript is installed. Then it would
> always work. Of course, it would have to place a
> SOURCEDIR=$(PWD) command in there before changing dirs as well.

Capitalization typo in above command. Please note I see this.

This would not always work because (if I recall correctly) you
are not always in the top-level directory of the source tree.

So, in the BOOK/Makefile, it should have this

BLFS-BOOTSCRIPTS=/home/rml/build/BLFS-Bootscripts

(must be set to match the builders preference)

Then instead of 'make heimdal-install' it would be

SOURCEDIR=$(pwd)
make -C $BLFS-BOOTSCRIPTS heimdal-install
cd $SOURCEDIR

-- 
Randy

rmlscsi: [GNU ld version 2.15.94.0.2 20041220] [gcc (GCC) 3.4.3]
[GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.4] [Linux 2.6.10 i686]
18:25:00 up 149 days, 17:58, 3 users, load average: 0.23, 0.50, 0.59
-- 
http://linuxfromscratch.org/mailman/listinfo/blfs-dev
FAQ: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html
Unsubscribe: See the above information page

Reply via email to