Tushar Teredesai wrote these words on 09/14/05 17:38 CST:

> Instead of including the commands for all packages, I would like to
> suggest removing the moving of the libraries from the mozilla section.
> For packages that depend on nss, there are two options:
> (1) point them to <http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/nss/>.

I think I see what you're driving at. Pardon the last message. I
think we could add the NSPR and NSS packages to the book, point
all the packages that can use NSS/NSPR to these, but leave the Moz,
Firefox and Thunderbird instructions they way they are, with a note
how to use the system-installed versions of NSS/NSPR.

As you suggest, this is probably the best way to go, if everything
works (which I think it probably would).

--
Randy

17:56:00 up 165 days, 17:29, 3 users, load average: 0.06, 0.09, 0.20