Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
I still have to bring over the new bugs from Bugzilla that have been added over the past week or two, so please refrain from adding anything to Trac's ticketing system yet as it will just be wiped. It is late here now and I need some sleep. I will do this tomorrow.

And now the conversion should be complete. You are welcome to begin using Trac for production purposes. If you don't have permission to create a wiki page or modify a bug, please email me and I will sort it out.

I'll need your help, as well, for customizing Trac to fit our needs best. There are some adjustments or tweaks we can make to the defaults for viewing/adding Tickets, and for some other sections. Many of these can be found via the Help/Guide link. Also, if you feel you'd like to see a new feature, just ask, it may be possible.

Because the various subsystems of Trac are all tightly intertwined, I feel we could really get some good use out of this. I especially encourage the Cross-LFS team to make use of it heavily as I know development there is moving quickly and ideas/niggles can get lost in the shuffle.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing how this will be used. Enjoy!

--
JH