Miguel Bazdresch wrote:

This kind of "punishment" is more appropriate in a kindergarten than in
this community.

IMNSHO, so was the behaviour that lead to it!

Bruce and Matthew are our leaders and I respect their
decision, but I deeply disagree with them.

And others have voiced similar concerns too. This has been a steep learning curve for everyone involved, not least me. It may turn out that I made the wrong decision, or made the decision too early/too late and against the wrong parties, etc. That was why the punishment was suspension rather than outright dismissal - it had a clear time-limit on it and is easily undoable.

Regards,

Matt.