DJ Lucas wrote:

I'm not sure if we can obtain those values from the toplevel makefile, but we can certainly make configure scripts use a new moz_flavour and test for all of the above in one shot as is done in the toplevel config_office/configure. In these tests, the standalone tests must occur before the mozilla/firefox/seamonkey ones.

After a little more review, I've found that the internal nss libs provided by seamonkey are insufficient for the OpenOffice build. Wether or not the missing functions are actually needed is not soemthing I'm prepared to test for ATM, so to give it what it wants, requires a system nss with seamonkey. Firefox nspr/nss libs work, and I'll submit a new system-mozilla patch to account for that (have to rip out the changes I make for seamonkey in libxmlsec in my patch first). I'll also like to add OpenOffice to the Recomended note for system nss on the mozilla product pages currently in the book.

-- DJ Lucas