On Friday 16 February 2007 17:37, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> On Friday 16 February 2007 15:40, Dan Nicholson wrote:
> > On 2/16/07, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > In the Trac ticket for the Python-2.5 update, Matt claims to get
> > > testsuite failures, however, the tests in my installation were perfect.
> >
> > Tests came out fine for me. A bunch skipped, but no errors.
>
> Oh dear, I wonder what I'm doing wrong then :-(  I'll look into it more
> closely once the latest bunch of updates to LFS-SVN are in.  Thanks for the
> successful test reports guys, at least I know not to go and bother upstream
> with a support request now!

Well, I'm still getting test failures and I've narrowed down the problem to
test_shutil.py.  For some reason, test_copytree_simple is removing /tmp.
I've put some print statements in the test to see what paths should be being
deleted, and there's nothing wrong there, so I'm absolutely baffled now!
Randy, Dan, were you running the tests as root or as an unprivileged user?

Matt.