Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> DJ,
>   Thanks for the work.  I don't know enough to answer your question, but
> wanted to acknowledge your post.  The lists have been *very* quiet lately.

Well thanks for the reply.  I've burried myself for the past week or so
too, been sick.  I figured getting going on the JDK and OpenOffice would
be a great way to save the waste of time of illness.  Both are done in
the sandbox, but haven't been tested thoroughly...the 50 optional
dependencies for OOo and pretty much all the packages in the book that
depend on the JDK need to be built and rebuilt and tested.

OOo is currently down to one patch to use the binary hsqldb, excluding
the optional Seamonkey support which I haven't finished yet.  I'll have
to figure out how to hack that back in before I commit, but I suppose
that most of the current libxmlsec patch will be reusable for that
project.  I'll put up a test copy in my home dir tomorrow in case
anybody is bored and would like to assist with the testing.  Also,
anyone know if the pdf book is a go with the new FOP?  Guess I could
build and find out, or save if for tomorrow.

-- DJ Lucas