Hi all,

I may well have missed something obvious again here, if so then my apologies!

Using the book's default instructions, I get the following output in the
run of ./configure for lesstif-0.95.0...

Checking X11/extensions/Xrender.h usability... no
Checking X11/extensions/Xrender.h presence... no

If, instead, I change the configure invocation by adding
'--x-includes=${XORG_PREFIX}', it finds a usable Xrender.h file.  Note that
in my case, XORG_PREFIX=/usr, so I'm surprised lesstif b0rked.

Is anyone able to reproduce this?

Thanks,

Matt.