On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 09:03:13 -0500, Randy McMurchy <ra...@linuxfromscratch.org>
wrote:
> DJ Lucas wrote these words on 07/25/09 08:48 CST:
>
>> Finally, in light of the amount of work needed to be done, current LFS
>> editors should be given access to BLFS (if they don't have it already).
>> Anything that anyone can contribute, after LFS-6.5 is out the door, will
>> be greatly appreciated.
>
> You're only talking about Matt, and he's had BLFS access for years.

And I probably have never used them!  Anyway, now that my main barrier to entry
of
"make sure all dependant packages work following a package update" has been
lifted,
I may well go all gung-ho following LFS-6.5-RC2 and start actually (ab)using my
commit privs :-)  I'm also willing, of course, to revert any of my updates that
cause breakage, or investigate any issues they cause.

Regards,

Matt.