On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 23:15:25 +0000, William Immendorf <will.immend...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Guy Dalziel
> <krendosha...@dementedfury.org> wrote:
>> Yes, he did. The problem was with sort because of a patch that LFS
>> applies, and therefore the problem was passed over to LFS.
> I know. Anyway, would you dash off a quick commit putting the patch in
> the patch repo and mentioning it in the dash page and saying that it
> works with LFS 6.5.

It's really not worth a patch for that, the corresponding sed is trivial
enough.  I
guess we need to add this to LFS-6.5's errata.  The issue was that the
coreutils i18n
patch had a bug in it that caused this issue (the bug looks as if it was caused
by me
manually fixing up a conflict by hand and getting it wrong!).  The 2nd i18n
patch for 7.5
and the i18n patch for 7.6 are both correct.

Regards,

Matt.