On Wed, 02 May 2012 12:47:33 +0100
"Armin K." <kre...@email.com> wrote:

> On 05/02/2012 12:58 PM, a...@linuxfromscratch.org wrote:
> > Author: andy
> > Date: 2012-05-02 04:58:33 -0600 (Wed, 02 May 2012)
> > New Revision: 10058
> >
> > Modified:
> >     trunk/BOOK/x/lib/gtk+3.xml
>
> Next time discuss before reverting my work, ok?
>
> http://www.gtk.org/
>
> it's GTK+, not Gtk ... And since we have two versions, I put GTK+-3 (It
> could be GTK+ 3 also= ...

Sorry, I was just trying to make it more consistent across the book.
Links to the Gtk 2 page show as gtk+-2.24.10 and links to Gtk 3 show as
GTK+-3.4.1. It seems inconsistent to have one as ALL CAPITALS and the
other as all lower case. We could make them all capitals if you want,
but when Bruce brought up the subject of links lately
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2012-April/022891.html
I got the impression that we agreed that the title should match the
package file name

And for what it's worth, I wrote the Gtk 3 page. It's not "my" work as
it's part of the book. It belongs to all of us.

Andy