On 10/22/2012 02:01 AM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Armin K. wrote:
>> Dana 21.10.2012 20:04, Bruce Dubbs je napisao:
>>>
>>> OK, the files repo is now up-to-date.
>>>
>>>       -- Bruce
>>
>> I took a look at anduin's blfs hieararchy and found lot of packages
>> there that are not in the book anymore. If you desire, you can remove
>> the following tarballs from anduin's blfs directory:
>
> The files in the blfs/svn directory should be current (all symlinks),
> but we keep the history in blfs/conglomeration.
>
>     -- Bruce

Well it would be nice if blfs/svn hierarchy only contained symlinks that
are currently in the book so we can see which packages are currently in
the book and which are removed (one package does not explicitly mean one
source package - ie texlive or ghostscript).

Also, it would make it easier for those downloading everything (if they
exist) not to download lot of stuff that is unnecesary nowadays. I mean,
openoffice ... Who needs that anymore (from anduin).