On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:21:20AM -0500, Baho Utot wrote:
> On 11/29/2012 10:04 AM, Ken Moffat wrote:
> > On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 09:23:34AM -0500, Baho Utot wrote:
> Thank you for your reply
>
> If I am following you I need
>
> WebKitGTK+-1.8.2 is this correct?

 No, like Chris has already said.  Qt includes a version of WebKit.

> I have also reviewed my qt build and found that I also built it with
> -no-webkit
> I will rebuild qt and try again
>
> Thanks for pointing that out

 Rebuilding qt should be enough for this problem.  I've no idea
about the many other options qt offers : the book suggests an
almost-everything build if you are going to use kde, just dropping
the examples, demos, nis, phonon and using system sqlite.

ĸen