Em 16-02-2014 21:31, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>> Tomorrow I plan on creating and releasing -rc1 for LFS and BLFS.  (Armin
>> I can do LFS-systemd version too if you agree).
>>
>> Please have any planned package updates completed by 2000 GMT tomorrow
>> or let me know if you need more time.
>>
>> What will happen is that I'll create a version in the svn tag directory
>> for each book and make minor changes to reflect the -rc1 status.   After
>> commit, I'll install the appropriate html, pdf, patches, etc on the web
>> site and make an announcement.
>
> OK, LFS-7.5-rc1 has been released.  In checking what we did in
> September, we never released an -rc for BLFS.  Perhaps that way is better.
>
> The only thing left for LFS is to upload the build report and test logs.
>   I'm in the middle of one last build for that.  I think I've built the
> whole LFS system at least six times in the last couple of days.
>
> We already have one suggestion from Armin that I will probably make.  It
> only affects testing for automake.
>
> As soon as the current run is done, I plan to start building in BLFS and
> tagging the pages accordingly.
>
> One thought I have about BLFS is to have a "modified freeze" on
> packages.  If the package is marked lfs75, then don't update, but if
> it's still at lfs74, then there shouldn't be any problems with updating.
>
> Does that sound reasonable?

I do not think so. This would make each editor building a different rc1.

What is the svn address for LFS-7.5-rc1? I tried some combinations, but
could only get

<!ENTITY version         "SVN-20140216">
<!ENTITY releasedate     "February 16, 2015">
<!ENTITY copyrightdate   "1999-2014"><!-- jhalfs needs a literal dash,
not &ndash; -->
<!ENTITY milestone       "7.5">

--
[]s,