Some notes and questions, from the work yesterday.

1. At "Count Me"

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/cgi-bin/lfscounter.php

No tag for 7.5-rc1.

2. Problem with Valgrind (not in the book, but used in many tests)

checking the GLIBC_VERSION version... unsupported version 2.19
configure: error: Valgrind requires glibc version 2.2 - 2.17

3. fcron-3.1.2

checking Looking for docbook2man-spec file... default
checking Looking for dsssl stylsheets... configure: error:
/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets-1.79/html/docbook.dsl does not
exist.

I cannot use the switch

--with-dsssl-dir=/usr/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl-stylesheets-1.79

Yesterday, I did one commit and reverted it: was not correct.

I wanted to remove this switch, but am not sure. Since 7.4 or even
before, I have a problem with it.

Perhaps if a directory is created before, it would work? (only now had
this idea).

--
[]s,
Fernando