Le 19/02/2014 12:58, Armin K. a écrit :
> Please try to remove and update references to libexecdir when checking
> blfs packages or the change wasn't really worth a while if it won't get used
>

> networking/connect/dhcpcd.xml:<screen><userinput>./configure
> --libexecdir=/lib/dhcpcd \

Will take care of this one (I have updated just one tag, and did it wrong!).

Can somebody recall what the rules are here? I guess dhcpcd can be started
early, and that is the reason why the default installation dir is /

Now, without switch, the libexecdir is /libexec. Do we want this one?

Well, maybe I should read the FHS...

Pierre