Em 21-02-2014 21:19, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> We are making great progress on tagging.  This is what is remaining in
> the Post LFS Group.
>
> editors/bluefish.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> editors/emacs.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> editors/joe.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> filesystems/reiser.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> filesystems/gptfdisk.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> filesystems/xfsprogs.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> filesystems/parted.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> filesystems/lvm2.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> filesystems/ntfs-3g.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> filesystems/jfs.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> filesystems/mdadm.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> security/gpgme.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> security/gnupg2.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> security/tripwire.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> shells/dash.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> shells/tcsh.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> shells/zsh.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
> virtualization/qemu.xml:    &lfs74_checked;
>
> They are all pretty straight (with the possible exception of qemu)
> forward and I'll tackle them (and their dependencies) next.
>
>    -- Bruce

I have already done some: bluefish
emacs (needs some fixes - dependencies that I discovered)
gpgme (needs some fix to build)
gnupg2
zsh (I have already added a patch to our repository).

I will do tomorrow, because I am too tired.

I did all gnome and many dependencies. Here is the list:

emacs nano bluefish zsh lsof p7zip mercurial lynx libatomic_ops gc w3m
librep rep-gtk sawfish GConf gcr gnome-keyring gjs gnome-desktop
gnome-video-effects gtksourceview libgtop libpeas libwnck GMime
totem-pl-parser vte-0.34.9 dconf gnome-icon-theme-extras
gnome-icon-theme-symbolic gnome-themes-standard polkit-gnome libwebp
gperf geoclue enchant WebKitGTK+-2.2.4 yelp baobab boost exempi
libnotify nautilus brasero cogl json-glib clutter clutter-gst
clutter-gtk cheese (built) eog epiphany file-roller gedit
gnome-calculator gnome-nettool gnome-power-manager libsigc++ cairomm
glibmm pangomm atkmm gtkmm gnome-system-monitor pth pinentry libksba
libassuan gnupg2 gpgme seahorse grilo grilo-plugins PyGObject-3.10.2
(module 2) totem

Notes:

remove --libexecdir=/usr/lib emacs
/usr/lib/emacs -> /usr/libexec/emacs
gtk-update-icon-cache -qf /usr/share/icons/hicolor
gtk2, gtk3, svg, imagemagick, gpm, gnutls, gobject, alsa-lib, d-bus

zsh: patch and add gdbm as optional

GConf: remove libexecdir and /usr/share/GConf

gcr: remove  /usr/lib/gnome-keyring

gjs: remove  libexecdir include /usr/libexec/gjs

gnome-desktop: remove  libexecdir remove /usr/lib/gnome-desktop-3.0

totem-pl-parser: remove libexecdir remove  /usr/lib/totem-pl-parser

dconf: remove libexecdir remove /usr/lib/dconf

polkit-gnome: remove libexecdir remove /usr/lib/polkit-gnome

GeoClue-0.12.0: remove  libexecdir remove /usr/lib/geoclue

webkitgtk-2.2.4: remove  libexecdir remove /usr/lib/webkitgtk3

nautilus: remove  libexecdir

file-roller: remove  libexecdir /usr/lib/file-roller ->
/usr/libexec/file-roller

gedit: remove  libexecdir add /usr/libexec/gedit

gnome-system-monitor: remove libexecdir
/usr/lib/gnome-system-monitor -> /usr/libexec/gnome-system-monitor

gnome-terminal: remove libexecdir remove /usr/lib/gnome-terminal

network-manager-applet: remove libexecdir

gnupg-2.0.22: remove libexecdir remove /usr/lib/gnupg2

gpgme-1.4.3: add switch --disable-gpgsm-test
  --disable-fd-passing    do not use FD passing
  --disable-gpgsm-test    disable GPGSM run test

totem: remove libexecdir add /usr/libexec/totem

--
[]s,
Fernando