Em 12-06-2014 20:11, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>
>> Today I watched the first match of FIFA World
>> Cup, with my country playing :-) and I used the time to update thoses
>> packages in my host, with the new instructions..
>
> They better play better than today if they are going to win it.  There
> were some very questionable calls by the referee and I thought weak play
> by the keeper.  It should have been, at best, a draw.

Agree, let's say, 80%. From memory, the Cups won were always when we did
not tryst the team. So, I wasn't even expecting them to win that game.

You always surprise me (positively). I didn't expect you to understand
football (know you name it soccer, but it was intentional), as I can't
understand American football. :-)

--
[]s,
Fernando