I understand. That's why I was trying to BE a resource, doing thorough testing and research, presenting a complete fix, with documented sources, requiring no extra work. I debated about submitting it, and clearly I made the wrong choice. Considering that it's been two years since the last release, they obviously are not in a great hurry to crank out 0.13.