Peter Marquardt wrote:
I hope this is the right place to report, correct me if I'm wrong.

TL;DR: latest svn repo of BLFS *.ent has duplicate/conflicting ENTITY
definitions

The latest&greatest svn/blfs/systemd tree has duplicate ENTITY defs in
{packages,gnome,general}.ent . I don't know if this has unwanted side
effects. Anyways it's a little bit confusing.

We have transitioned away from svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/branches/systemd

Use:

$ svn checkout svn://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/trunk/BOOK BLFS
$ cd BLFS
$ make REV=systemd

  -- Bruce