From: blfs-dev <blfs-dev-boun...@lists.linuxfromscratch.org> on behalf of
Pierre Labastie <pierre.labas...@neuf.fr>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:20 PM
To: BLFS Development List
Subject: Re: [blfs-dev] svn download date

>On 20/09/2016 16:05, John Burrell wrote:
>> In the past I have used the date in  <book-location>/.svn/entries to tell me
>> the date the book was downloaded.
>>
>> Recently (I don't know exactly when) the entries file no longer contains the
>> date. It simply contains '12'.
>>
>> Is this something that you have changed? If so, would you please put the
>> download date back into the entries file.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> jb.
>
>Hmmm, that file is created by the subversion software, not the blfs
>maintainers... So its format may have changed with a recent version of
>subversion.
>
>But I think you can find the date with the command "svn info | grep Date"

That gives the 'Last Changed Date' . I wanted the date that I actually
downloaded the book.
But now that you mention it, I can change my code to use that date instead.

Thanks for your help.

jb.
blfs-dev -- BLFS Development List - Linux From
Scratch<http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/listinfo/blfs-dev>
lists.linuxfromscratch.org
The blfs-dev list is for discussion of BLFS Book development. To see the
collection of prior postings to the list, visit the blfs-dev Archives.

BLFS FAQ - Welcome to Linux From
Scratch!<http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/faq.html>
www.linuxfromscratch.org
Needless to say, if you originally put zlib in /usr/local or did something else
different, you'll have to adjust those instructions accordingly.