On 14/10/2016 23:36, Samuel Tyler wrote:

> Here is the new patch - fixing vte.
> ‚Äč

We usually try to stick to template/template.xml. There is a fairly detailed
comment about references, which says:
---------------
notice no period as this is not
a sentence. If there are more than two, they must be separated by commas
with the last member having "and" in front of it. The use of a serial comma is
preferred (a comma after the next to last member before the "and").
You might want to review your patch according to those instructions.

BTW, The instructions for "optional" deps end with:
-----
The order should <xref> before <ulink>
-----
(there's a missing word in the sentence above, I guess).

Pierre