Pierre Labastie wrote:
I forgot to do "svn add" to the four new pages in the LXQT desktop
chapter. Those files have therefore not been committed, so that the book
does not build, because those pages are linked to by other pages.

I will not be able to fix this until I am back home (in the evening
European time), since I do not have the files at my work computer.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I reverted the commit at r17895.

Not really a problem.  It's development and these things happen.

  -- Bruce