> Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 16:31:38 +0100
> From: lf...@cruziero.com (akhiezer)
>
> > From: Paul Menzel <pmen...@molgen.mpg.de>
> > Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 17:06:05 +0200
> >
> > Dear BLFS folks,
> >

> > It???d be awesome
>

> ((
>  - really, 'awesome' again: I guess the threshold for being awed,
> varies greatly.
> ))
>

> > if you used the more secure HTTPS URL for downloading
> > the HarBuzz archive in the instructions [1].
> [...]

Just to be perhaps clear(er): from here at least:
====
* thanks for the (objective) info on the adjusted, redirecting,
  upstream url.

* (Imho, https-vs-http is (o/c) not 100% clear-cut: e.g. there
  are pros'n'cons of the overall current certificate-chain setup;
  e.g. ultimately, what parties are essentially the gatekeepers -
  who wants paid before you can play.)

* (the 'awesome' was really a 'gentle' nudge re lang accuracy.)
====

rgds,

akh