On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 07:11:30PM +1000, Wayne Blaszczyk wrote:
> It seems to not have changed since 55.0.1.
>
> Regards,
> Wayne.

Thanks for noticing, and to Bruce for fixing it.  I looked at the
wrong place in my notes while I was preparing, highlighted it, then
when I edited I deleted what was there, and pasted what I had
highlighted.

ĸen
--
Truth, in front of her huge walk-in wardrobe, selected black leather
boots with stiletto heels for such a barefaced truth.