Hello,

Someone have any clue how to solve this:

In file included from ../../include/c99_math.h:194:0,
                 from ../../src/gallium/auxiliary/util/u_math.h:44,
                 from ../../src/mesa/main/macros.h:35,
                 from glsl_types.cpp:25:
/usr/include/c++/7.3.0/cmath:45:15: erreur fatale: math.h : Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
 #include_next <math.h>
               ^~~~~~~~
Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type == No such file or directory.

LFS-SVN hand-built (i.e. no ALFS used) but BLFS is currently building with ALFS.

gcc stage two from chapter 5 and gcc chapter 6 built with --enable-bootstrap and both were checked out with the testsuite.

absolutely no CFLAGS or CXXFLAGS used.

Installation support for LFS was a usb key with LFS+some BLFS built from svn checkout from two weeks ago, the linux kernel v4.14.14 boot to a 2.5GB ramdrive (I have 32GB of ram in that machine) and is pretty much self contained.

At the moment, I have over 250 packages from BLFS built but this is the first time I encounter that error.

What was compiling was mesa-17.3.3 with these settings:

GLL_DRV="nouveau"
./configure CFLAGS='-O2' CXXFLAGS='-O2' LDFLAGS=-lLLVM \
            --prefix=$XORG_PREFIX              \
            --sysconfdir=/etc                  \
            --enable-texture-float             \
            --enable-osmesa                    \
            --enable-xa                        \
            --enable-glx-tls                   \
            --enable-dri3                      \
            --disable-llvm                     \
            --with-gallium-drivers=""          \
            --with-platforms="drm,x11,wayland" \
            --with-dri-drivers=$GLL_DRV

I suspect something's seriously afoul if gcc can't find a standard header and I may need to restart the whole build from scratch. Also suspecting hardware issues but there was only one thread compiling (make -j1 used at all times).

Alain