Hey, I think I've spotted an issue with the update-pki.service file in
the make-ca package.  On my system the update would always fail, when
looking at my logs it was because it would try to run before I had a
network connection.  My solution after reading this:

https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/NetworkTarget/

Change this:

After=local-fs.target
Before=shutdown.target

To this:

After=local-fs.target network-online.target
Before=shutdown.target
Wants=network-online.target

Another issue I have, and might be something blfs doesn't support, is
when updating the certificates it deletes my
/etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt link to ca-bundle.crt.  I need that
link because steam requires it.  Not a huge deal, just annoying to
have to remember to recreate it when it's deleted.