On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 10:32:01AM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Ken Moffat wrote:
>
> > The more new things that creep in (in this case, babl), the less
> > those of us who have built packages, but waited to run full tests
> > before tagging them, can tag.
> >
> > It's hard enough ensuring we have built things we knew other people
> > were going to update, without getting overtaken by random
> > non-security updates.
>
> Sorry, Ken.  Please go ahead and move the babl ticket to 8.3 if it a problem
> for you.  I will put everything on 8.3 in the future and we can discuss
> bringing things forward if desired.
>
>   -- Bruce

Thanks.

I've bumped the ImageMagick versions for 8.2 (already sent a mail to
the editors), will rip out the previous and rebuild those plus
ghostscript, gutenprint, transcode, xine-lib, inkscape once I've
done another backup.

ĸen - in one step forward, one step back mode
--
Truth, in front of her huge walk-in wardrobe, selected black leather
boots with stiletto heels for such a barefaced truth.