On 27/02/2018 11:42, Pierre Labastie wrote:
Le 26/02/2018 18:58:23, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :
Pierre Labastie wrote:

juffed works for me. What is the problem? If it is a problem with a library
not found, I've fixed it (bad link in qscintilla) (r19867).
Actually the right fix should be to use "readlink", as we do in LFS.

Can you do the update and tag it please.  I was trying to go too fast and was building juffed without lxqt. Is that needed?  We use LIBRARY_PATH=$LXQT_PREFIX/lib, but do not mention lxqt in the dependencies.

Oh yes, I'd seen that, but forgot about it... Of course, that's wrong if there is no LXQT_PREFIX. I'll try to build this on another system without LXQt.

Actually, qtermwidget is recommended, and qtermwidget needs lxqt-build-tools. If lxqt-build-tools is in a prefix other than /usr, I think qtermwidget and juffed need to know about it. Now, there could be other possibilities like building qtermwidget and juffed in /usr even if LXQt is in /opt, but I cannot test this thoroughly before the release, I fear. So for now, The instructions need to stay as they are, and LXQT_PREFIX should be defined when building lxqt-build-tools; qtermwidget and juffed.

Pierre