On Feb 28, 2018 7:08 AM, "Pierre Labastie" <pierre.labas...@neuf.fr> wrote:

On 28/02/2018 13:25, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Bruce Dubbs wrote:
>
>> The only reference to it that I can find is
>>
>> 1.  archive/gnome/gnome-user-share.xml:      <xref linkend="mod_dnssd"/>
>
> Here are some more candidates for archiving:
>
> 2. general/prog/jinja2.xml
>
> The only place this is locates is in systemd python modules.  I see
> nothing that references it.
>
> 3. general/genlib/gcab.xml
>
> The only reference is to the archived appstream-glib-new.xml.
>
>    -- Bruce

Should be asked on support? As far as I am concerned, I've nothing against
archiving those (and quite a few others, but it's another story...)

Pierre

gcab can be used on its own. Its the only utility that we have that allows
the extraction of the extremely common Windows .CAB files. i would advise
against archiving that one.