On 10/03/2018 13:48, 席若尧 wrote:
> I spent a few time to figure out why the icons in `gtk3-demo` didn't show up.
>
> Now the pixbuf loader libpixbufloader-svg.so is a part of librsvg. So Without
> librsvg, the SVG icons (for example in GNOME) won't display with gdk-pixbuf.
>
> So we can add:
>
>     Recommended (runtime, post install)
>       Librsvg-x.y.z (for SVG loader, required by many applications using SVG
>       icons)
>
> to the dependency list of gdk-pixbuf.
>
> So the others won't be too lazy to build rustc and librsvg, and then find
> their icons broken.

Interesting, thanks... Actually, I guess it explains also this message I've
seen zillions of times:

Gtk-WARNING **: Could not load a pixbuf from
/org/gtk/libgtk/theme/Adwaita/assets/bullet-symbolic.svg.
This may indicate that pixbuf loaders or the mime database could not be found.

I'm installing librsvg right now to confirm.

Pierre