Le mercredi 04 avril 2018 à 18:04 +0200, Pierre Labastie a écrit :

> > > Yes, I'm on it.
> >
> > I got the results almost immediately. included in this email.
> >
> > Alain
> >

> OK... Could you post envars.conf itself?
>
> Also, what is the ouptut of the "env" command (after sourcing envars.conf)?
>
> Pierre

To followup on that, I started some time ago to experience some build failures
with the same error
when building manually so I ended up creating an user account (lfs) with as few
environment
variables as possible: (this is before sourcing envars.conf)

lfs:~$ env
LC_ALL=POSIX
OLDPWD=/
PWD=/home/lfs
HOME=/home/lfs
TERM=xterm-256color
SHLVL=1
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
PS1=\u:\w\$
_=/usr/bin/env

After sourcing envars.conf:

lfs:~$ source blfs_root/envars.conf
lfs:~$ env
LC_ALL=POSIX
JH_BUILD_ROOT=/sources
OLDPWD=/
PWD=/home/lfs
HOME=/home/lfs
JH_FTP_SERVER=http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/blfs/
JH_PACK_INSTALL=/blfs_root/packInstall.sh
TERM=xterm-256color
JH_SRC_ARCHIVE=/sources
JH_BUILD_SUBDIRS=1
SHLVL=1
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
PS1=\u:\w\$
MAKEFLAGS=-j5
_=/usr/bin/env

All the softwares using C++ and the include_next directive compile succesfully
so the issue may not
lie with jhalfs but maybe with the set of environment variable offered in the
bash shell startup
files (one can't be 100% sure about that). Proably the easiest fix would be to
handle post-lfs blfs
software installation under such environments (with as few variables as
possible) and, especially
important, with the sourcing of /etc/profile commented out:

envars.conf

#if [ -r /etc/profile ]; then source /etc/profile; fi

I'll confirm upon successful installation of the ~70 software remaining.

Alain