On 2018-08-10 08:59 +0800, hykw...@sina.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1.  "Xdg-user-dirs" requires "libxslt". (I found this error because of my
> build order problem)

`--enable-documentation` is default now and building the documentation needs
`xsltproc`.  We can list `libxslt` as "Optional (required to build
documentation)"
and list `--disable-documentation` in the book.

> 2. "gnome-control-center"
> "libgnomekbd" is the runtime dependence package of "gnome-control-center".
> (keyboard layout will not shown if it
> is missing.)

Confirm.  Attach a screenshot here.  This button needs `gkbd-keyboard-display`
from [libgnomekbd][1] to work.

> 3. "Mutter"
> I could not build it for a 32 bit system with GCC 8. (It is OK for a 64 bit
> system)

Confirm.  We can add a `--enable-compile-warnings=minimum` to configure line to
disable -Werror to workaround it.

[1] http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/sources/libgnomekbd
--
Xi Ruoyao <xry...@mengyan1223.wang>