On 08/26/2018 09:58 PM, renodr wrote:
On 2018-08-26 19:12, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
We are getting down to the end of tagging for 8.3.  I request help
checking the packages below in an 8.3 environment.

I can make the changes if needed, but for several different reasons I
do not have the resources to do proper checking.

If needed, just tell me that the current instructions build the
package properly and I will do the updates.  Of course, let us know of
any problems that may come up.

Thanks.

  -- Bruce

/lib/gtk-vnc.xml

x/installing/x7driver-wacom.xml
x/installing/x7driver-vmware.xml
x/installing/x7driver-amdgpu.xml
x/installing/x7driver-vmmouse.xml
x/installing/x7driver-intel.xml
x/installing/x7driver-synaptics.xml

pst/typesetting/asymptote.xml
pst/typesetting/biber.xml
pst/typesetting/texlive.xml
pst/typesetting/tl-installer.xml
pst/typesetting/xindy.xml

server/mail/dovecot.xml

multimedia/libdriv/sound-theme-freedesktop.xml

networking/netlibs/uhttpmock.xml

networking/netprogs/samba.xml
networking/netprogs/cifsutils.xml

xsoft/office/libreoffice.xml

xsoft/other/balsa.xml (also needs version update)
xsoft/other/icedtea-web.xml
xsoft/other/transmission.xml

I'll be back full steam ahead tomorrow. Feeling better.

I've got most of those. balsa, sound-theme-freedesktop, both netprogs, balsa, transmission, x7driver-*, and gtk-vnc - all at the ready.

Thanks guys. I'm feeling pretty confident right now. Sometimes the last few packages can be tricky, but we have a full week to finish up.

  -- Bruce