On 08/27/2018 07:46 PM, Ken Moffat wrote:
On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 12:22:57PM -0500, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
On 08/26/2018 11:54 AM, Hazel Russman wrote:
These do not work if you use the original build directory. You need to expand
the tarball again and repeat configure and make, then run make check.

I suggest "If desired, after installing flex in the next section, bison can be
rebuilt and the bison checks run with make check."

OK, I'll do that.

Gentle ping.

This message not be in blfs-dev, but I did fix that in lfs svn.

  -- Bruce