On 10/07/2018 09:06 AM, Douglas R. Reno via blfs-dev wrote:

On Sun, Oct 7, 2018 at 6:53 AM Thomas Trepl via blfs-dev <blfs-dev@lists.linuxfromscratch.org <mailto:blfs-dev@lists.linuxfromscratch.org>> wrote:

    Strange that there is no new message for a week in blfs-dev.

    (This is just to see infrastructure works - sorry for the
    noise)

    --
    Thomas

I'm missing several threads here on my gmail account, looking at my LFS account.

Something's odd with that again. I'm missing the thread about poppler-gtk, the thread about IO-Socket-SSL, and thread about missing headers, and several others.

At least with this list, there has been few posts:

http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2018-October/date.html#start

I do note that I have been unsubscribed from -support also (just resubscribed). I suspect that gmail is being fussy about mailing lists again. I've changed the 'Prefix for subject line of list postings' so that should help, but I don't know what else I can do.

  -- Bruce