On 10/29/2018 12:24 PM, Jean-Marc Pigeon via blfs-dev wrote:
Hello,

Beyond Linux® From Scratch - Version 2018-10-28

list ConsoleKit2 to be 1.0.2
Current available version is 1.2.1
release date Dec 13,2017

We manage over 1000 packages, but our scripts that detect out of date packages missed this. We will update soon. Thanks for the report.

There is LXQT 0.13 which installation procedure
fit perfectly within BLFS spirit (a Make install,
install all components).

Is there a raison why LXQT is not part of BLFS since
BLFS-8.2?

Yes. We do not have the resources to manage everything. We needed to cut something and lxqt was chosen.

  -- Bruce