1. Xinit 1.4.1

Can anyone expain why we have to use the parameter
"--with-xinitdir=/etc/X11/app-defaults" for Xinit?

That's because I find that the folder "/etc/X11/app-defaults/xinitrc.d" is not
created while some applications will install thier "sh" files to
"/etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc.d". As a result, those "sh" files will not be read by
Xinit program.

2. Qt

The instruction "cat >> /etc/ld.so.conf << EOF" can be changed to "cat >
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/qt5.conf".

3. KDE Frameworks 5 Pre-installation Configuration

In the section "Installing in /opt", I think the follow lines are missing for
the file "/etc/profile.d/qt5.sh":

pathappend /usr/lib/qt5/plugins    QT_PLUGIN_PATH
pathappend /usr/lib/qt5/qml        QML2_IMPORT_PATH

Also, it is better to add the following line in the "sh" file:

pathappend $QT5DIR/plugins/kcms        QT_PLUGIN_PATH

That's because KDE application "sytemsetting5" will report "the plugin
kcm_xxxxxx was not found" if the above setting is not set.