On 6/27/19 3:13 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
All editors.  Please do not commit any updates until I can get the new version of BLFS set up.  I will send another email when done, but expect it to take a few hours.

The change has been made so commits can resume. I recommend a fresh svn checkout but an 'svn update' should work.

There will probably be issues as we continue to check out the changes. The month of July is basically for validating the what is now in the book as well as updating new package versions.

  -- Bruce