Good evening,

While looking at #13243 and updating gnome-control-center, I noticed that network-manager-applet has split it's library into "libnma", which is what programs such as gnome-control-center itself will link to.

Network-manager-applet can be used in XFCE or LXDE to setup the network through a graphical session - which is especially useful on laptops. I recall Ken using it at one point as well.

I'd like to propose moving network-manager-applet to "Network Programs" and adding libnma to "Networking Libraries".

On that note, it seems that Mutter will require Graphene (as Xi noted in #13242 - thanks for telling me that it's M/N/NI). I'd like to propose adding that to "X Libraries".

gnome-settings-daemon's tests also needed 'umockdev' to complete the power section. Should we decide to add that, I'd like to propose it going into General Libraries. It would also be used in libgusb and upower for tests - however I'd say adding it is optional since we can mark the test suite as not functional unless it's installed (it also seems to use Mutter, which would cause a circular dependency - I'm not sure how to handle that).

What should we do here?

Thank you,

- Doug