I've been struggling to get kf5 plasma-framework-5.73.0 to compile and in
my troubleshooting I came across the fact that plasma-wayland-protocols is
hard coded to use /usr as the install prefix, but the installed directories
shows it as $KF5_PREFIX/share/plasma-wayland-protocols.

the cmake line needs to be cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$KF5_PREFIX ..

This didn't fix the problem I'm having with plasma-framework-5.73.0 though,
which turned out to be some libraries in /usr/lib64 instead of /usr/lib.
I'm not sure how many of us are using KDE on LFS, but everytime I've tried
to use build KDE I've run into tons of issues.  xfce and even mate work
great, Gnome is a little painful, but KDE is a huge pain to get working,
and then it never seems quite right.
Has anyone got KDEconnect to work with LFS?

Thanks,

Tim Russo