Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but with the right conditions,
glib-2.66.0 will install gtk-doc-1.32.1.
On a fresh build box I had gtk-doc-1.32 installed, and was in the process of
building glib-2.66.0 (for the second time) when it failed with a git not found
error.
On closer inspection, it was trying to git clone gtk-doc repo due to not
meeting the gtk-doc >= 1.32.1 requirement as a fallback.
After installing git, this time the glib-2.66.0 build was successfully and on
closer inspection, it had actually installed the gtk-doc-1.32.1 subproject.
what make it worse is that there is no gtk-doc 1.32.1 release, but in fact just
the latest from git repo from what I can tell.
This is not the first time I had noticed a "fallback" with a meson gnome
package build recently. I'm not happy that dependencies are being installed
without consent.

Regards,
Wayne.