On 9/25/20 8:39 AM, Tim Tassonis via blfs-dev wrote:
Hi all

I just noticed that although there was a new release of libnsl, version 1.3.0, released on Jul 6, it is not in the book, nor is there a ticket for it.

I have downloaded and successfully built it on a fresh lfs 10.0 system, with minor modifications to the instructions from 1.2.0:

- autoreconf -fi is gone

I also had to add:

TIRPC_CFLAGS="-I/usr/include/tirpc" export TIRPC_CFLAGS
TIRPC_LIBS="-ltirpc" export TIRPC_LIBS

as it fails to detect the present /usr/lib/pkgconfig/libtirpc.pc

Correction: the TIRPC_CFLAGS and TIRPC_LIBS is unnecessary, I forgot to install pkg-config. After doing that, it finds tirpc just fine, and builds without any problems.

Bye
Tim