On 9/27/2020 2:56 PM, DJ Lucas via blfs-dev wrote:

On 9/27/2020 2:40 PM, Bruce Dubbs via blfs-dev wrote:
On 9/27/20 2:32 PM, DJ Lucas via blfs-dev wrote:
Do we have a policy about reinstalls? If elogind is installed, both make-ca and Linux-PAM create a /usr/lib/systemd directory (and services). I intend to fix make-ca in a different way, but should instructions be added to prevent this or remove them?

It would be better to have a simple way to prevent unneeded files from being installed.  Existing configuration files should not be changed without a --force option or equivalent.

  -- Bruce

Okay, so it turns out this is for pam_namespace, which is not necessary on SysV. I'll kick it out.

The systemd files are already covered for the book, I just missed the change. I'm still looking to see if the module is useful for SysV and if we need to start the helper.

--DJ