Hey Randy,

Control-center --enable-aboutme bombed looking for libebook/e-book.h. I think this is in evolution, which I didn't install. Here's the error:
gnome-about-me.c:32:29: libebook/e-book.h: No such file or directory

Seems configure didn't really figure out whether I had evolution or not:
checking whether to enable About Me... yes
checking for evolution-data-server... checking for gdk-pixbuf-csource... /usr/bin/gdk-pixbuf-csource

I don't have the config.log anymore to see exactly what happens. Can someone else doing GNOME check this behavior if they don't have evolution installed? Maybe a note that you need evolution to supply --enable-aboutme is needed.

Dan