On 11/10/05, S. Anthony Sequeira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 November 2005 21:57, Dan Nicholson wrote:
> > OK, attempt #2. You can control where the build directory goes with
> > --with-installbuilddir. If you really don't want it, and you don't
> > mind where subversion installs the apr files by default, try
> > ./configure --prefix=/usr --with-installbuilddir=/usr/share/apr/build
> > or wherever you want the directory.
>
> That worked a treat, thanks.
>
> Now where was I?  Ah libcolorspace I think :)

Hey, I don't have this handy right this second, so could you tell me
what files are generated under /usr/share/apr in this method?  IIRC
the only files will be apr/build/{apr_rules.mk,libtool} in which case
it doesn't make sense to create a build subdirectory.  In this case,
maybe --with-installbuilddir=/usr/share/apr would be better.  What do
you think?

--
Dan