On 1/25/06, Randy McMurchy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now, I've been meaning to get wireless-tools into the book for a
> *long* time. One thing or another keeps coming up that I end up
> doing instead.
>
> So, hurry up and create that hint so one of us BLFS Editors can
> copy it and put it in the book. :-)

One thing I've found very helpful for BBLFS packages is Jurg's own
http://www.paldo.org/ . This has been very helpful for building the
Mono dependent packages. The nice thing is that the upkg specs are
extremely easy to read and there aren't 50 patches like at the
distros.

Although it looks he does the networking differently, he has
wireless-tools in there:

http://www.paldo.org/index.php?section=packages&page=main&releaseid=25966

If you haven't been here before, click on Package Specification to see
the build commands.

--
Dan