El Miércoles, 8 de Febrero de 2006 15:53, Dan Nicholson escribió:
> I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if ldconfig is reporting that
> it's looking in /mnt/lfs, then glibc is your problem.  And if parts of
> glibc think that the default path is in /mnt/lfs, then you may have
> some big issues.
>
> I don't think recompiling binutils will have any effect on your
> situation.  In fact, if you were able to build all of LFS, then surely
> you can link at build time (binutils).  You can try to rebuild glibc,
> but be careful.  If you'd like to do this, I can help, but know that
> installing glibc over your running system could kill it.

Oh, so I probably made a mistake when I compiled glibc for the second pass.
Ok, let's try to rebuild it. If you say that you can help, I guess that the
instructions in the book are not enough, right? So let's see if with your
help I can fix this. After all, updating glibc should be safe, and I'do it
inside a chroot.

        Alberto