On Wed, 2006-02-08 at 19:13 +0100, Olaf Grüttner wrote:
> gnome-audio is dependent on pkg-config

You sure? Looking through it, it doesn't appear to require it, and
doesn't provide a .pc file - going by the date on the tarball, I'd say
pkg-config didn't even exist when the gnome-audio package was last
updated.

It does however use a program called gnome-config which I can't find on
my system, but which I assume is one of the scripts that were common
before pkg-config was developed.

Simon.